What does the US with multiple parenchymal cysts with fibrocystic disease indicate?

Hi, am 27 yrs old. I am having premenstrual breast pain which starts from almost 15 days prior. i also have cysts in my both breast. I am taking simrose 500mg regularly. I also had breast US and the result showed multiple parenchymal cysts on both breast with questionable fibrocystic disease. Please let me know if the breast cysts are benign or malignant? Do i need to go for repeat US.Please advice. Can i still continue simpose?
Wed, 24 Sep 2014