What does swelling in the knees indicate?

Hi i am in extreme pain I had a histerectomy on dec. 5 and out of no where on sunday my knee got swollen and hurted alot especialy i could not walk and as days passed it has gotten worse all of my joints are hurting alot and my other leg .. and my arms it hurts alot I went to the dr today and they gave me Diclofenac can I take oxycodone while drinking this?
Fri, 9 Feb 2018
Hello,my name is dr.Dorina Gurabardhi.I understand your concern.The symptoms can be due to trauma, overuse injuries, or an underlying disease or condition.
Some advices that I can give to you are:
-take over the counter pain reliever
-if you doesnt have relief take prescripted corticosteroids
-Apply cold dump clothes
Hope my answer was helpful.If you have any other question Ill be glad to help.
dr.Dorina Gurabardhi