What does swelling around the eyes and temple indicate?

I was hit numerable times with a fist to my temple and the tip almost center of my head at first the temple was swollen now bending ova it has flowed down to my eye and like I m puffy in top area of my head its very sore but bending ova it just get more pressure and puffy in the eye area if I look up towards my left corner I feel and see the puffiness
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Trauma to head region should not be ignored. I suggest you to get a CT scan of head and neck region to look for any evidence of injury to delicate brain tissue.

Dr. Shailja Puri