What does sharp pain on the right side of the head and shoulder blade indicate?

i have sharp burning pain on the right lower side of my head then a sharp pain threw my shoulder blade n a tingling feeling from the back of my neck to my feet on right side with tingling feeeling
Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Hi this kind of presentation is quite uncommon except in some cases of neural compression in brain / upper cervical spine.
I suggest you consult your local physician or better , a neurologist if possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.