What does severe twitching sensation in the lips indicate?

I have been having extreme upper and lower lip twitching for couple weeks. It is getting worse so I recorded myself sleeping and it is happening while I sleep. I have temporary paralysis and tremors mostly in my arms/hands and occasionally head for 5 years and started losing ability speak at all or clearly about 5 years ago. My neurologist can t seem come up with diagnosis except dysarthia and clains I m having non epileptic seizures. Any idea what could be happening to me? Muscles are getting weaker gradually. She said I may have had stroke before but they missed it ???? HELP! I am disabled and getting worse with more symptoms.
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
Hello

Thanks for your query on HCM

"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this

1)Do a clinical examination by any [Neurologist] and do a latest MRI scan to know the present status of your disease.You can share image here if any confusion by your treating Doctor.

2)Do take right treatment after confirmation only.

Do follow lifestyle modification like this

1)Get plenty of rest.
2)Do exercise. and regular exercise can help improve your strength, muscle tone, balance, and coordination.
3)Try to avoiding exposure to heat and using devices such as cooling scarves or vests can be helpful.
4)Try to eat a balanced diet. You can take a diet low in saturated fat but high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in olive and fish oils, may be beneficial.
5)Try to relieve stress. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing may help.

Hope that helps