As per your clinical history, is concerned please follow like this-
1) Do a clinical examination by your doctor [Neurologist] and to confirm do an MRI
2) Discuss with your doctor about prescription medications like [gabapentin] for pain.
3) Discuss with your physiotherapist for a specific exercise plan.
Do lifestyle modifications like this-
1) Do exercise regularly. Strengthening the trunk muscles helps stabilize and support the spine.
2) Try to maintain good posture. Good posture reduces the pressure on your spine and disks. Keep your back straight and aligned, particularly when sitting for long periods. Lift heavy objects properly, making your legs, not your back do most of the work.
3) Try to maintain a healthy weight.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo