What does severe pain behind the waist on the left side indicate?

Hi i am 55 years old (male) i had back surgery about 6 months fusion and bone graph and some disk work recently i have a new severe pain in my back or hip right above the belt line on my right side only hurts more severe when i lay down on my back at the same time there is pain in my right testical dull pain but the one in the back makes it difficult to get out of bed but once ii do pain goes away any ideas
Fri, 9 Mar 2018
Hi

Greetings from HealthcareMagic!

May be a case of radiculopathy. You should, if I may suggest go for MRI-D/L spine.And stop bending,squatting and you can take analgesics sos
with MRI report can consult a orthopedic.

Dr. BarunBijoy Bhattacharjee,