What does "cortical irregularity of femoral head with subarticular cysts" mean?

my cousin has the following report;

right hip shows cortical irregularity of femoral head with subarticular cysts which shows attenuation value of 48 HU. Joint space is reduced" the conclusion is " Features are either of ineffective pathology or Aseptic necrosis."

Pls explain the problem and what and where in north india could be treated
Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,
The test result shows pathology or disease of the head of femor or thigh bone.
The femur head is irregular due to formation of cysts or fluid filled spaces beneath the articular surface.
The findings suggest decreased blood supply to the femoral head.
Decreased blood supply can occur in number of conditions like sequelae to fracture of bone, side effect of steroids etc.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal