What does pain under the navel indicate?

Yes, thank you. I have pain under and to the left of my navel and it is more painful before urination. It does not hurt when I pee. I have left inguirial hernia, diverticulitis, esophagitis. Those symptoms are not really a problem, it is the pain in the navel area.
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You should consult your doctor or go to the nearest medical center for complete clinical and laboratory assessment such as :

1- Complete physical examination.
2- Urine analysis and culture.
3- Ultrasound or CT scan of the abdomen.
4- Endoscopy.
5- Other tests and investigations according to the findings.

It's very important to do the previous tests, as treatment depends on the cause and the final findings.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.