What does pain on the left side of the body indicate?

Hello. I m having pain over my left. I don t know if this can be caused by stress. I have been experiencing a lot of stress at work for the pass several months. The pain is not constant and does not last long; however, it does hurt when it occur. Thank you,
Mon, 30 Apr 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

You may be suffering from somatic pain syndrome, usually, it occurs due to stress only. Kindly take care of your mental health, and try to keep your mind calm.

Try to sort out what is causing you the entire problem, and if you solve the root cause, then only all your pain goes off.

If you have more pain, then you can try some painkiller, but I don't recommend more. You can get an ultrasound of the body part if it is really bothering you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana