What does pain in the under arms and chest along with excessive fatigue indicate?

hi rynne my name is michael and the past few days ive been experiencing pain under my arm pits + chest pain i thought it was the flu but ive also been losing energy physical fatigueseems to get worse as time passes harder to make a fist then it should be i think i should go to er tomorrow. what do you think thanks.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Possible causes for pain in both armpits are swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, folliculitis, neuropathy, pleuritic pain or breast pain.

Until further examination is done, it is difficult to say what it is. Check for cardiac pain or fibromyalgia also.

Use tablet Pregabalin once daily for five days. Use tablet Ultracet twice a day for five days. If symptoms don't improve, please consult your doctor. He will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.