Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
147 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What does pain in the testicles indicate?

For About 10 years now i have been experiencing pain that has been from my testes leaving my scrotum up into my groin area, this happens quit often and only when i happen to use meth that it seems to do this , but it is very very painful, I try taking a bath in warm water it used to work years ago but now it doesn t , i have tried to put a heating pad on them and i take Advil ,Tylenol , pain relievers , but they don t seem to be making much of a difference , I am not a pill taking person, id rather deal with the pain but it has been unbearable, its a constant pain in both of them but my left one seems to be having more pain then the right . Also my lower back and kidneys hurt as well. I have tried staying hydrated , sometimes it works and sometime it does not, I have went to the hospital, they have taken Kat scans, token blood and urine tests etc. and the hospital gave me antibiotics which did not help at all, I get My Insurance in 2 months, i don t know what else to do. what are all the possibilities and what other information can i provide that would better diagnose me, could u give me question that would better assist in figuring the possibilities to fewer possible diagnosis?
Fri, 23 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

The way you prescribe it seems to be a problem with kidney stones. Warm water and heat can release the pain, water can do both, release or aggravate it and it depends on the position of the stone. These can complicate with urinary infection, for that you took antibiotics. I think first you should take abdominal direct radiography and a renal echography and then go to a urologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Anila Skenderi
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I found a small lump on the top of my right testicle. The pain is pretty sharp and intense at times and other times it is almost non existent. It...