What does pain in the lower esophagus indicate?

Episode of sudden pain at my lower esophagus lasting about 2 minutes. Became nausaus. Got up to go to washroom (I was on an airplane) and had loss of vision, fainted. Assisted by flight attendents. Fainted again and threw up twice. Became cold and sweaty. All lasting about ten minutes.
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear please check it out that this pain may look like cardiac origin.

causes of esophageal pain is diffuse esophageal spasms , achalasia cardia,reflux disease etc..

First we need to evaluate the cause and confirm that pain not originating from cardia.

please consult your physician he will take ecg, x-ray ,and Upper GI scopy and treat you accordingly.