What does pain in the lower back indicate?

I have been having pain in my lower back for several days and nights. Did not fall or bang it on anything. could it be kidneys? Both sides. Hurts to lie down, get up,always. thanks Did not realize there was a charge for this. Please disregard.
Wed, 16 May 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Sir kindly get your self examined and get ultrasound abdomen done also MRI spine to rule out of you have any disc prolapse. Without examination or investigation it's difficult for us advice for few problems. Hope you understand the constraints of online consultation. I hope this info Helps You Sort out your problems and if you feel its helpful kindly give me user thank vote happy health!

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.