What does pain in the chest and ears indicate?

Right upper chest , neck and jaw pain running up to ear and sometimes between my shoulder blades like someone stuck an ice pick in my back Can last several minutes or hours . Pain level can get to a 10 on the scale. EKG and treadmill stress test all normal , upper GI shows Schatzki’s ring. Normal gallbladder ultrasound. I take omeprozol twice a day
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The pain sees to be cervical, thoracic vertebrae or intervertebral disc. Either due to trauma, edgewise degeneration, calcium & vitamin deficiency. You need a full physical evaluation and needful investigations for pinpointing the cause followed by specific management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.