What does pain in the arms after taking Aciclovir indicate?

I m taking an antiviral Aciclovir for my Shingles. My doctor says my case looks fairly mild and we re hoping to have caught it fairly early. I have occasional stabbing pain in my arm and only four clusters of bumps which haven t changed in the last 48 hours since I started the antiviral. I am however today feeling headachy and tired. I have read that this could be side effects of the pills as much as the shingles itself. Is that possible?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are right. You are suffering from herpetic neuralgia. You should start tab methylcobalamin and pregablin. As these are prescription drugs please contact your local doctor he will prescribe these.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.