What does pain in lower left abdomen mean?

I have been having pain in lower left side of abdomen. I had two ER visits a month ago. One said it was kidney stones, the other muscle skeletal issues. Steroids and muscle relaxers were more helpful than pain medication and a chiropractor has been working on me. However. my back is better but I still have a dull ache in my lower left side and a itchy sensation on my skin in that area. Should I see a doctor AGAIN or wait to see if it may be nerve pain from pinched nerve?
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As the muscle relaxers and steroids are helping there is more possibility of muscle ache rather than calculus.
* Still I would like to comment further with the details of associated symptoms if any and CT scan report for further management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.