What does normal karyotype with decrease in length of heterochromatin region mean?

Iam amutha,during my first prenancy,in 6th month I terminated my baby due to abnormalities. then u consulted a genetician ,they said to take karyotype chromosome blood test.

the result of cytogenetic report showed karyotype-46,xy,1qh-,15ps+.

Interpretation- Normal Karyotype with decrease in the length of heterochromatin region on the long arm of chromosome 1 and increase in the length of satellite on the short arm of chromosome 15(normal variant) for my husband and normal for me.

If there is any problem in my next pregnancy.We want to take any treatment,Please we need your suggestion.
Fri, 9 Jan 2015