• question-icon

What does my visual field test report indicate?

My husband got visual field test done twice over few months and both the times he has some issues with very little portionsleep of the eye. He got his pressure, eye health checked and they are perfect. However, In the last behind the eyes picture they found a freckle and told it could be a birth mark and nothing to worry. This is in the other eye. What could be the problem? They asked to come again for follow up so that they can check for lesions. Just to be sure as he had problems in the same spot both times
Tue, 14 Jan 2020

It is seen in some individuals and is just like a mole. If he doesn’t have any visual problems, it doesn’t need any treatment and only follows up is required. Consult an ophthalmologist and he will direct you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician