What does my lab test report indicate?

I had have a Ct, Ultrasound, signmoidoscopy, and ballon expulsion - all which came back normal with the exception of Intestinal malrotation. My blood work came back with my Lipase level as High. I also completed a sitz marker test that I failed - on day 5 I still had all 24 rings throughout. My doctor is referring me to another GI doc in the city because he doesn t know what to do. I continue to have stomach pain, bathroom issues, and fatigue. I am so frustrated on what to do next.
Mon, 19 Aug 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Intestinal malrotation can become symptomatic and cause pain due to obstruction, spasm or mesenteric infarction.

Lipase is usually raised in cases of pancreatitis. I suggest you consult your GI specialist for clinical assessment and thus management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist