What does mild bradycardia with 119bpm fetal rate in an uktrasound suggest?

hello! i had my ultrasound last oct 12th and the baby was 6 wks and 4 days. this morning i went to my mt doctor for the result. she said my baby has mild bradycardia with 119bpm fetal rate and i have subchorionic hemorrhage with 2.5cm. i need a repeat ultrasound on oct 23rd to recheck. do i have ask her to prescribe me duphaston to keep my baby coz her concern is i might bleed. thank you
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Fetal bradycardia in early pregnancy suggests the possibility of abortion specially with a history of bleeding, as in your case.

Taking progesterone supplement (like tab. Duphaston) can raise chances of improvement, control threatened abortion &continuation of pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vasudha Jayant Athavale, General & Family Physician