Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What does micro fibrods of average size of 22x18mm in a scan test indicate ?

what is the meaning of microfibrods of average size of 22x18mm. irregular endometrial plates,no pouch of douglas, no ovarian cyst . what is the meaning of microfibrods of average size of 22x18mm. irregular endometrial plate,no ovarian cyst.the pouch of douglas is empty
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
It means that you have small seedling fibroids which can grow to orange size in five years time. for rest details i need to know your age and for what complaints u went to doctor to reply.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Dua's  Response
U cannot stop this fibroid from growing. Consult a doctor for assisted reproductive techniques like IVF/IUI. and get pregnant as early as possible. pregnancy can delay its growth.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor