What does liver fibrosis 1B mean ?

Hi i m a 34 years old girl with NAs score- 6 and liver fibrosis 1B, stiffness of liver 10.5, AST- 78 and ALT- 75 with VLDL cholestrol 42.2 what has happened to me
Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have been suffering from liver fibrosis, this is a chronic liver disorder in which matrix protine like collagen accumulate on liver cell, this is pre stage of liver chirrosis. this is primary stage you can cure it at this stage by taking antifibrotic drugs as per advise of your doc. along with it you should start syp LIV-LIV 10ml three times a day. it helps instopping it from further progress.
Dr aseem 9982583020
aseemadhuri@gmail.com