What does it mean when the whole body feels weak and numb?

Hi I’m a 16 year old female and I’m having very strange symptoms. My body will get very weak and feel cold and I feel like I’m going to pass out. I’m also having headaches and my neck and head twitch. My arms and legs have a tingling sensation in them almost like a numb feeling. I don’t know what’s going on.
Sat, 7 Jul 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

you can take aceclofenac and paracetamol tab twice a day for 5 days
you can take rabeprazole tab twice a day for 5 days

apply diclofenac spray on affected site
apply warm water bag on affected site

if not resolved then consult your orthopedic surgeon
do xray of affected part
do physiotherapy, it is also helpful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.