What does it mean to undergo an apicolordotic view?

Hi! I am Jaja can you please help me. I got my chest x-ray result few days ago and according to the result it says that I need to undergo an apicolordotic view. What does it mean? Do I have to undergo medications? Please help cause everytime I m having my chest x-ray test I always get this result/findings. Please help me. Your Truly, Jaja
Mon, 15 Oct 2018

Apico-lordotic view of the chest X-ray gives us information about the lung apices. It is often ordered by the doctor if there are suspicious or cloudy areas on previous chest X-ray. For this view, the patient is asked to stand with his back arched until the angle formed by his body and the image receptor is nearly 45 degrees.   

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu ,