What does it mean that my blood pressure is 91 over 63?

What does it mean that my blood pressure is 91 over 63? Is it bad? What s a normal blood pressure reading? (: thanks. why is it horrible?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
That is an excellent reading! Normal currently is 120/80 and they are thinking of lowering this number to 110/70 Mine was never higher than 130/75, but the doctors determined that because I am diabetic it should be much lower that I was a good candidate for stroke. The ACE meds did nothing to change that. They put me on ARB which did nothing to change that. Then my postassium went up and they yanked my meds and replaced with CCB which caused the blood pressure to go to 115/65 and then the nurse practitioner sayd "great, now we want to double your dosage and have you take this one too!" Uh?? Why?? I am dizzy, can't walk across a floor without banging into walls and furniture. I was freezing all the time where I used to be the temperature guage to turn on the furnaces. Why double my meds and give me more? Doesn't make sense.