What does it mean if you have splinters in your fingernails ?

what does it mean if you have splinters in your fingernails ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
It means you are to be healthy.

my daughter is 25 years old and a juvenile diabetic. she has a splinter under her finger nail. it has been 3days and now there is small amount of drainage at the finger nail. Her doctor s office is closed till tommorow and wondering what we can do in the interim.

i have two strange things happening within 2 weeks. one i have small splinter like black lines under some of my fingernails. ON Saturday i noticed my upper eyelid is bruised but i did not bang it or get hit by anything. I don t usually bruise easily

When a doctor checks your thyroid and says it is a little low and your hair has been falling out …no outside eyebrows and brittle fingernails.. What did he mean..I have taken synthroid for years because thyroid damaged by radiation.. He said he checked T3 and T4 but I couldn t remember which he said was ok.