Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

What does it mean by swelling and small rupture in a endoscopy report ?

Dear Doctor , My 9 years daughter some times told us about stomach pain and loss appetite. Doctors suggest my family to do her endoscopy. Today endoscopy was completed my home country Nepal. I did not see the endoscopy report, my family just inform me a little swelling and small rupture or bacteria (I am not clear) reported. I want know what does it mean? problem?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
look rupture and bacterial infection both are different thing, so it is better to clear first what is mentioned in the report if it is rupture than it is serious, if just swelling or bacterial infection than can be treated with medicines very effectively. so please confirm the reports so that we can help you in a better form.
for more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor