What does incidentally detected right mammillary polyp in brain MRI indicate?

I was suffering from some memory related problems and on the advice of a psychiatrist I took a brain MRI ( 3 Tesla). The report mentions everything normal ( normal study in conclusion) except that the first line is incidentally detected right Mammillary polyp . My doctor is away for 2 weeks and I just wanted to know whether this Mammillary polyp can cause any memory related problems. Should I undergo any additional tests? Is a test for Thiamine deficiency relevant?
Mon, 22 Apr 2019