I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
1. Having an elevated WBC of 16 is suggestive of a possible bacterial infection anywhere in your body.
2. If urine analysis resulted negative, and you have not taken any antibiotic so far, then, there is no fear for UTI. If you have taken antibiotics, I advise to wait for another week and have another urine analysis.
3. Most probably, the site of bacterial infection is your throat; an ENT examination is advised to run further.
4. Having mild to moderate lower back pain
and abdominal pain
if no UTI, could be related to any genital infection
too. Depending on your gender, vaginal infection
is also to rule out through: vaginal swab testing, uro-genital ultrasound; PSA level.
5. You can discuss this further with your physician. For the moment, I advise to:
- take anti-spasmodic meds like buscopan or mephenamic acid for the pain
- increase fluids intake
- take good personal hygiene
Hope it was of help!