What does green stool mean in adults?

I've been having green feces for the past three days. It really came on rather suddenly. For the most part, they're still solid. They're just... Green. I haven't been eating a lot of green veggies or anything else. I feel okay, I'm not having cramping or pain. I have no idea what is causing this. Should I see a doctor about this?
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Excess consumption of green veggie can lead to green stool.

Second in infective etiology enterohepatic circulation of bile affected and so can be green stool.

For infection antibiotic need to be prescribed like Ciprofloxacin and Metronidazole for five days.

Before that stool routine micro examination and occult blood test done for primary investigation

Hope this will help you