What does fandu anterior with grad 0 maturity mean ?

i hve fandu anterior with grad 0 maturity that means???
Tue, 31 Jan 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com.Placenta is described as anterior or posterior,in relation to uterine wall.Grade 0 maturity is normal.Take care.

i due on april 11th bt going 2 gt admitted tomm n b induced pains..my scan says placenta is anterior in body of uterus with maturity grade 3...wat does tat mean..?? head of d baby lies @ lower pole bt it isnt engaged yet is it safe 4 me 2 deliver nw..??

Hi Doctor, I travelled extensively when I was in 14th week of pregnancy. This is my 2nd pregnancy. Ultrasound after my travel in 14th week shows Placenta is Anterior. Lower End of Placenta shows collection measuring 14.8*9.3mm. Placenta maturity is grade 1. What does that mean/? Doc asked me to take bed rest. How severe is my problem. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated. Thanks and Regards

hi doctor my wife is 28 year old height is 5:6 she is pregnent and complete first trimester now she had usg and report says placenta is anterior, extending to lower uterine segment lower margin is reaching up to os. Placenta shows grade 0 maturity.. Placents is low lying covering internal os at present... Pregency of 13-15 weeks ....plz advice i m worried