What does elevated BP along with tinnitus and headache indicate?

My Bp is 157/117 accompanied with ringing in the ears, headache and it feels like my heart is about to explode. A little mild chest pain, but I have small artery disease. Is this something that is an emergency or is it alright for me to wait until I can see my Dr. I lost my insurance so I really don t want to/can t afford to go to the ER unless it s absolutely necessary. I m a 52 yo female, have one stent placed nearly a year ago and have a bruit that was 49% as of a year ago.
Thu, 19 Apr 2018

Your diastolic pressure is much higher and as you have past history of symptomatology so medical intervention is necessary.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Bhadresh Lakhani