After going through your reports, my comments are as follows:
1. Commensals suggest regular bacteria which are present. These are normal and are necessary to prevent pathogenic bacteria from multiplying. It is normal
2. Vit D level is really low (Normally 35-40 ng/ml). You need to take calcium and vit D supplements along with sun exposure. Look into your culture and customs and try more sun exposure
is low - you need to improve nutrition by Vit B12, folic acid and iron supplements
requires thyroid hormone therapy
. Discuss with your doctor for proper titrated dose.
5. Eosinophils count of 15 is high, and possibly indicates allergy. Correlating with anemia, it could be parasitic infection
of gut also. You need to get a stool examination for parasites ova and cysts.
6. Neck pain could be due to bone pain, secondary to reduced Vit D levels leading to bone weakness. If possible, get an x-ray done to look for any bone problems.
7. Your nutrition needs to be improved extensively. Try to take a balanced diet.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, happy to help again.