What does culture test as vaginal commensals suggest?

my pus cells count is 5-10/HPF and RBC's is 0-5 /HPF and epithelial cells cells is 10-15/HPF in HVS routine and HVS GRAM STAIN shows few pus cells in vaginal swab. \culture shows :Growth of vaginal commensals only. Is this normal?

Also please tell me that my Vitamin D total test shows !!.03 ng/mL.

also i have haemoglobin=8.2 anaemia,hypothyrodism,and Esinophil count=15 which is also greater!

pls tell me what problems am i having exactly? and why?(also have neck pain for past 10days).Pls Dr.help me!!

-Riya,Uae

Fri, 4 Jul 2014