Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What does cervix badly eroded and bleeding on touch noted during a hsg test mean ?

Cx badly eroded and bleeding on touch noted during hsg test explain? Gender female, age 37
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
cervical erosion is very common condition where squmous epithilium grows outward and covers outer cervix it looks red and get inflamed and bleeds and touch. it requires antibiotic if infection present and estrogen cream is helpfull.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Also go for pap smear study to reach the diagnosis.
You required some mix oral medication like anti fungal ,quinolone group and ornidazole.
Local vaginal tab will be helpful.
Take extra care for local hygiene.
Consult gynegologist for better line of medical management.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor