What does burning sensation on the right side of the pelvis indicate?

I had an optimal debaulking in January 2015 for ovarian cancer. I did 1.5 years of chemo (on a trial) my last CT was in early December and it was fine and so was my CA125. I recently (a few weeks) started experiencing a burning sensation on the right side of my pelvis. Is this burning indicative of anything?
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

According to history provided you should get investigated with the USB abdomen. If it is mild superficial burning then no need to worry. Urine routine microscopic examination also advisable. Kindly let me know if any other associated symptom present like fever, abdominal pain, loose stool etc. According to cause specific treatment given. Consult physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.