What does burning sensation on the left side of the pelvis indicate?

Hello, About 6 days ago (Saturday) I had a burning sensation on the left side of my pelvis, it wasn t painful just burning and noticeable. The next day the pain was a little worse, by Monday it was gone. However, now I feel bloated and have the urge to pee however, there is no pain when I urinate, odor or cloudiness.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response

Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to irritable bowel syndrome or a urine infection.

For this reason, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a physical exam and some tests:
- Complete Blood Count, PCR, ESR for inflammation
- Kidney and liver function tests
- A urine analysis

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka