What does an ultrasound scan of 20 weeks of pregnancy looks like?

I m 35 years old pregnant with my second baby.According to the ultrasound..its single live intrauterine pregnancy in frank breech presentation with good cardiac and somatic activities.20 weeks and 5days by composit aging. Placenta right posterolateral grade 1. Lowest placenta edge 6.2 cm. away from the internal cervical OS. Normohydramnios 4.3 cm sVP. Fetal weight is 383 grams. Is the result is normal for my baby in 5mo. Doctor.? Do I need to get worried about being Caesarian. My 1st baby boy is normal delivery.. Thank u if u can answer my what bothering me now..
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion, your 20 weeks pregnancy USG scan is within the normal limit. Your baby is growing well. You need not to worry at all. You should remain relaxed and happy during your whole pregnancy period. Don't think too much. Go for routine your check -up as advised by your gynecologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.