What does an internal electric diffribulator do ?

what does an internal electric diffribulator do ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
its a pacemaker and it keeps your heart beating regularly and shocks it if it stops to restart it just like n outside defibrilater

I have a persistent internal tremor - like electricity running through everywhere as well as feeling as if in a fight or flight mode. It seems to be at least in part related to intestinal or bowel activity as it almost disappears when constipated . I have insomnia and feel so agitated when lying down to sleep that it prevents sleep. Any thoughts? Thank you., Valerie

my grandmother jsut got an defibrillator inserted about a week ago and the doctor said that they was going to test it out tomorrow.since u havent got a chance to meet the doctor while i was there .i wanted to know what exactly does that mean and what they going to do ....thank you...and please no smartass remarks

I am having consistent cold sensations and electrical shocks that suddenly turn to a large bruise and lump the following day. My fingers have a numb sensation to touch anything electronic. My skin turns cold next to electronic equipment. Somehow I fried the receptors from my cell phone, internally. I have a low electrical charge internally where my friends are at 1.0 and 2.0.. I am at a .4. What is wrong with me?