What does an abnormal Pap smear test indicate?

I received a abnormal Pap smear On October 1 so they gave me a shot and told me to come back on the 1117 for another shot to prevent cervical cancer. I have another shot on November 17 but my stomach is round hard and tight. I just took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. I’m really scared that there something wrong with me!
Tue, 23 Jul 2019

The PAP smear might be suggestive of an infection for which they are giving you a vaccine. There is nothing to worry about. You can get a repeat PAP smear done after 6 months to find out if there is an improvement.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN