Owl Image

What does an EKG detect in your heart ?

What does an EKG detect in your heart ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
An irregular heartbeat. I had one a few months ago. . .I was having heart palpitations. It's a quick and painless test.

I guess it also checks how strong your heart is. Does it test anything else?

im just wondering, but if you get an EKG , can it detect blood clots in your heart? or around your heart? thank you everyone!

I have a heavy feeling in my chest I cant get any energy.I went to a doc. office last Thurs. and they found out i have a enlarged heart and a irregular ekg now my head feels like its going to explode and I have headaches so what does this sound like to you?