What does aggression post spinal epidural for lower back pain indicate?

I had a spinal epidural for lower back pain and I had 2 alcoholic drinks with vodka. I totally blacked out. The next day I told I was acting aggressively, talking out of my mind, crying and laughing through out the night. Two drinks never have never had this affect on me beffore. Have you ever heard of this happening?
Tue, 21 May 2019

It is not related to the spine procedure.
If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.
Avoid unwanted stress and anxiety. Relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation can help a bit.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician