What does adequate mean ?

What does adequate mean ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
sufficiently enough.

Explain further on this Please Thank you, The Erythrocytes are normocytic,normochromic with poikilocytosis. Elliptocytes are moderately increased. The Leukocytes are of normal number and morphology. Manual differential count is as follows:Bands=5.0:Segmenters=60.0: Lymphocytes=27.0: Monocytes=6.0:Eosinophils=2.0. Platelets are mature and adequate.Small clumps ate noted.

Hello doctor.I did an ultra sound at 21 weeks and 5 days..and the report states the following: Live single intaruterine fetus at 21 weeks 5 days by ultra sound in variable lie and presentation. Placenta is fundal posterior,hypoechoic lesion measuring 4.05 * 2.63 cm is within the placenta. No gross anomally seen. Amniotic fluid is adequate. Can you explain what the report really means and the effects as well and way forward?

hi....im 15w3d pregnant....I went for an ultrasound and it shows certain things which are not clear to me...it shows liquor is adequate ....largest cord free pocket is 3.5 cms....grade o maturity ... Plz explain to me is everything normal.....I m worried .....thanx