What does a tender bump at the hairline indicate?

Found a bump at me hairline, tender to the touch. If i touch it, i also feel the pressure through to the back of my head. The pressure of the touch will travel to the back of my head like a pulse. Should i be immediately concerned? I do not remember hitting my head on anything.
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your description it seems like a harmless lump like dermoid or lipoma. No need to worry. Consult a general surgeon and get evaluated. Simple excision will do the job in most cases.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain