What does a sonogram report showing a head in the lower pole and fetal spine to the right side indicate?

I am 32 weeks 4 days pregnant. My report says, Head in lower pole, fetal spine to right side & anterior & breech in right upper pole at present moment. What does that mean?? Is my baby headed down?? I am 32 weeks 4 days but my baby growth is of around 30-31 weeks size. Is it normal?? Why does my baby is small??
Thu, 29 Aug 2019
Radiologist 's  Response

An ultrasound report showing head in lower pole means that the head of the baby is towards the lower part of the uterus and can change with time. The fetal spine to the right is a reference to the fetal position. The difference of 1 to 2 weeks can be due to various methods in measuring the values or due to slight growth differences. This is not significant if the baby growth is in the acceptable range.

Hope my answer was helpful. If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.

Dr. Vivek Chail, Radiologist