What does a red bump on the roof of the mouth indicate?

I have toothache for 2 days yesterday day I discovered a small red bump on upper roof of mouth now it has growed I took iboufreon for pain and gargled salt water I did have a running nose before bump appeared do I need to go ambulance or doctor
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Blisters or bumps on the roof of the mouth are usually caused due to Herpes simplex virus. It may or may not manifest symptoms in the early stages but later may cause fever of muscle pain. Red bumps can also be Canker sores in the roof of the mouth.

Visit ER, get examine and get STD tests done to get treated at the earliest. You will need antibiotics and antivirals. Maintain your hygiene, rinse with salt water or antiseptic mouth wash(Listerine) thrice daily. Avoid oily spicy or crunchy food.

Hope I have answered your query.

Let me know if I can assist you further.