What does a protruding vein inside the lip indicate?

I have a protruding line that looks like almost like a vein on the inside of my lower lip. There is an almost identical line on the other side but this one appears to be swelled/even longer and was not like this yesterday. Any ideas? It is not discoloured.
Fri, 2 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if the condition that you have described here from this I could say that if this condition is not manifesting any like pain or itching then this is not the pathological problem in such situation the best way is to wait and watch if the condition becoming worse then you have to go for clinical examination, hope this information helps you, have nice day.