What does a piece of skin hanging from vagina after intercourse indicate?

while me and my boyfriend were having sex doggy style i started to bleed everywhere and when i went home and used the restroom i noticed something was dangling from my vagina and it still bleeds a little bit and i’m kind of scared. will that heal up on its own?
Mon, 12 Nov 2018

It might be skin or torn epithelium. If I cause any irritation, you can get it removed under local anaesthesia.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician