What does a painful lump on an amputed stump indicate?

Hi, I am a 63 year old AKA .i have a rapidly growing spot on my amputated stump. It’s been 6-7 months since I noticed it. It is a hard , scaley bump that is growing upwards. It hurts to touch it and I have noticed that when I am carrying something between my legs, like a glass, it hurts and now it aches around the spot for a long time when I bump or rub it . Thank you for you’re help.
Mon, 12 Mar 2018

You are having problems post stump amputation. You might feel many a weird things or even nerve pain counselling and good surgical refer can help you out.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Kaushik Saha