What does a moveable node above the collarbone indicate?

Hi there, I have a firm, painless, slightly movable lymph node on my right neck (below where my ear and jawline meet). i noticed it April 4th and have scheduled a visit with my GP. Also i noticed another Soft (not as firm) and moveable node above my left collarbone. I was wondering any thoughts?
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Movable node above the clavicle may be due to infection of throat or from lungs. Other possibilities like boil or lipomas or cysts, etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu